About Us

Amazon Management

We handle all aspects of the Amazon process, while you focus on your business!

Digital Presence Management

Account establishment, Amazon Brand Website, Customer interaction, Ads Optimization, Product launch and so much more!

Keys to Success

Passion, Performance, and Profitability!

Amazon is the new Google SEO!

Did you know that Amazon has surpassed Google as the go-to search platform for shoppers looking for products, value, and selection?



We are an E-Commerce / Amazon centric firm with a focus on strategic utilization and innovation through partnership. With this utilization, our proprietary tools, and expertise we are here to bring your brand to the next level.

We are built on the foundation of Family, Faith, and Freedom. The ability to work closely together in good faith allows for financial freedom for both parties.

Patriotic Distributors now distributes directly for over 15 premium brands and has exclusive rights to Amazon distribution for a variety of them. We provide hundreds of our clients with wholesale products sourced through established brand relationships.

We specialize in increasing brand appearance, conversion rate, intellectual property, and distribution. All products we carry a thoroughly vetted and mainly come directly from the manufacturer themselves. We also have a private label program with manufacturing, branding, and A-Z support.

With over 15 warehouse employees, 7 brand relationship managers, a large support staff and team management, we are prepared to offer you direct assistance. Matt & Peter, our owners, have over 22 years of E-commence experience and is available to all clients.

We look forward to answering any questions you may have and providing you with an exceptional experience.

PM Venture Group LLC & Precision Innovation LLC
DBA Patriotic Distributors

Fresh Ideas for Every Business

Creative Approach

After Product Selection. Content selection and appearance are 75% of the battle. The other 25% is optimization and keyword selection. We believe collaboration with both our team and the client foster the most success.

Content Creation

A+, EBC (Enchanted Brand content) and a branded Amazon Store page can immediately increase sales by 10%.

ASEO Optimization

Core focus on ASEO (Amazon Search Engine Optimization) to improve discoverability and sell-through.

We are thrilled that you have taken the time to explore some of the available options related to building your business and brand with us on the Amazon platform. I’m sure you will agree that in these changing times, every viable sales options is a critical component to your growth. Our proprietary systems, experience and methodology will put your products at the forefront of consumer awareness and accessibility, with an ease and comfort that only Amazon can provide.

 Looking forward to working with you!

Patriotic Distributors

PM Venture Group LLC


What Our Client’s Say