ICYMI: Amazon Seller News, Updates, Events, Resources, and More to Help You Sell Better
Every week we round up the most important, most interesting, most relevant, and sometimes most bizarre news for and about Amazon sellers. Check in each Friday afternoon to catch up on what’s making news this week. Amazon policy changes, FBA, logistics, fees, expansions, counterfeits, advertising and PPC, black-hat tactics, law and government involvement, warehouses and workers, privacy and data usage, intellectual property, seller liability, Prime Day, Q4 prep . . . if it’s news that affects Amazon sellers, you’ll find it here.
Start Your Day (& Your Year) With Seller Labs
Seller Labs is a big proponent of “what worked last year won’t work today.” Being an online brand and an eCommerce business means that you need to react quickly to changing data and fluctuating trends. With all of the different tools and software and data points out there, how do you know where to invest your time?
This Week’s Big Story: Podcasts
- Amazon signals bigger podcast ambitions with Wondery buy
- Amazon marked free podcasts as costing $8.95 with a discount for Audible subscribers
- Wondery Will Make Amazon an Even More Formidable Force in Advertising
- Podcasting is the New Battleground for Big Tech as Twitter Buys Breaker
- Amazon Prime Pantry delivery service is no more
- Amazon eases seller delivery requirements as Covid strains carriers
- Amazon snaps up jumbo jets to help ship your Prime deliveries faster
- Amazon Marketing Cloud Enters Advanced Beta Testing
- Amazon to face U.S. union push in year ahead
- Amazon to invest $2 billion to build affordable housing in these three cities
Success in eCommerce
- China Is Dominating Ecommerce
- Success in ecommerce requires a strong brand, not just a smooth experience
- How Walmart Is Staying Competitive With Amazon
More Streaming Competition?
Ready for a fresh start?
Sign up for Seller Labs Pro today! Use the code STARTYOURDAY for 25% off three months of your subscription. Plus, new users get a free 30-day trial, so there’s really no risk. Get started with the tool trusted by thousands of Amazon sellers, created with you in mind.